Frequently Asked Questions
Found 8 records
- How does the "Sign me in automatically" work?
- The "Sign me in automatically" is optional, it saves your username and password on your computer and every time you access the page you will be automatically logged in.
- What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link in the sponsor login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided from your Contact Information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated. This does not apply if you used Facebook or Google to sign in.
- How can I change my password?
- After you are logged in, click on the "Account Settings" link. You will see the "Current Password" field. Type your current password in this field and your new password in the fields "Password" and "Retype Password", then hit the submit button. This does not apply if you signed up with Facebook or Google.
- Am I required to have an account to add a business listing or event?
- Yes. In order to add any item, including Free items, to the directory you must have an account.
- How can I sign up for an account?
- To register your business or add an event, go to the "Submit Your Business/Event" link at the top menu. Select the best package for your company and click the "SIGN UP" button. Fill out all of your company's info in the fields provided, then choose your method of payment and follow the steps to finish the process.
- Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons.
- Can I cancel my account?
- You can cancel your listing at any time. If you decide to cancel your current plan and are paying monthly, your account will remain in the directory "as is" until the nearest renewal date. At the time of your renewal, your listing will be downgraded to a Basic Listing. If you have chosen a yearly listing plan and decide to cancel, you will not be billed for the next year. Your listing will remain "as is" until your renewal date. At the time of your renewal, your listing will be downgraded to a Basic Listing. You may cancel your event at any time. Once your event is canceled, it will be removed from the site.
- What is your refund policy?
- At this time, Allonsy does not provide refunds for any plan. We do not provide credit, refunds or prorated billing for plans that are canceled mid-month or mid-year. In such circumstance, you will continue to have access to your plan until your next renewal. Allonsy reserves the right to offer refunds, discounts or other consideration in select circumstances at our discretion. Please note that each circumstance is unique and the election to make such an offer in one instance does not create the obligation to do so in another.
Allonsy Let’s Go! strives to provide you with accurate content from third parties but does not guarantee the reliability of these sources. Please help us keep this site's content current by reporting inaccurate or outdated information to email@example.com.